Tips for Shooting Your Video
Stand out from the crowd and increase your chances of winning! We’ve put together a list of hints and tips to get your creative juices flowing and to help you create a stellar video. We are looking for entries that are imaginative, thought provoking, and fun.
Questions to keep in mind as you create your video:
We are looking for thought-provoking and original ways to streamline and simplify our busy lives. We are interested in hacks you have already discovered and are already using in your daily life, and ideas that are totally new and untested. Be creative and surprise us!
Please note: we prefer to feel inspired, so do your best to share a HOPEFUL vision of the future. Apocaliptic view will get less points from us.
Questions to think about as you create your video:
· What are some car hacks that would make driving or car ownership simpler?
· What are some ways ride sharing could be made simpler both for passengers and for drivers?
· What are some ways you could downsize or de-clutter your home or car?
· Can you think of any hacks to make the act of driving simpler?
· Are there any services you regularly use in your daily life that could be simpler (i.e. through automation or by eliminating steps)?
· What are some ways you could simplify parts of your routine, both at work and at home?
· What are some ways you could simplify how you communicate with people?
· What does the world “simplicity” mean to you?