Tips for Shooting Your Video
Stand out from the crowd and increase your chances of winning! We’ve put together a list of hints and tips to get your creative juices flowing and to help you create a stellar video. We are looking for entries that are imaginative, thought provoking, and fun.
Questions to keep in mind as you create your video:
We want to know about some of the things you may be doing in your day-to-day life to reduce waste and keep garbage out of landfills. Maybe that means buying used or vintage clothing, choosing to buy products in bulk to reduce package waste, or turning something old into something new and usable – we want to see what you’re up to. Surprise us!
Please note: we prefer to feel inspired, so do your best to share a hopeful vision of the future.
Questions to think about as you create your video:
· What are some specific ways you are reducing waste (recycling, upcycling, reusing materials)? Show us what you do and how.
· How does your sustainable behavior positively impact the environment?
· Do you think your methods are original?
· Is reducing waste challenging? Why or why not?
· If everyone took the same measures you’re suggesting for reducing waste, what do you imagine the global environmental impact could be?
Do you feel your lifestyle choices are generally sustainable? How could they be improved?