Tips for Shooting Your Video
Stand out from the crowd and increase your chances of winning! We’ve put together a list of hints and tips to get your creative juices flowing and to help you create a stellar video. We are looking for entries that are imaginative, thought provoking, and fun.
Questions to keep in mind as you create your video:
We want to hear your ideas on the many ways healthcare and staying healthy might change over the next 80 years. How will people living in 2100 approach their health – from new ways of exercising to disease prevention? Give us your best predictions!
Please note: we prefer to feel inspired, so do your best to share a hopeful vision of the future.
Questions to think about as you create your video:
· Think about virtual reality, robotics, digitization, 3D printing, and other recent innovations and how those might be used in the future. How will technology impact changes in healthcare?
· Are there some technologies that don’t yet exist, but which you imagine will be in use by 2100?
· What do you do now to stay healthy? How might some of those habits and routines change in the future?
· Do you think healthcare will vary dramatically between cities and different countries?
· Do you think people will live longer, healthier lives?