Tips for Shooting Your Video
Stand out from the crowd and increase your chances of winning! We’ve put together a list of hints and tips to get your creative juices flowing and to help you create a stellar video. We are looking for entries that are imaginative, thought provoking, and fun.
Questions to keep in mind as you create your video:
We want to know what new or existing technologies and innovations you think would be useful to help reduce air pollution and clean the air we breathe. Think outside the box and feel free to dream big – we’d especially love to hear about not-yet-invented technologies from your imagination. Surprise us!
Please note: we prefer to feel inspired, so do your best to share a hopeful vision of the future.
Questions to think about as you create your video:
· What type of air pollution or pollutants are you targeting (methane, CFCs, carbon dioxide, smog)?
· What existing technologies could be used to help reduce air pollution?
· What technologies don’t yet exist, but which you wish did?
· What steps can you personally take to reduce emissions or protect yourself from harmful pollutants (for example, dietary changes to reduce methane emissions or installing air purifiers in the home)?
· Will reducing air pollution be challenging? Why or why not?
· If everyone took the same measures you’re suggesting for reducing air pollution, what do you imagine the global impact could be?
· Do you feel your lifestyle choices are generally sustainable? How could they be improved?