Allianz Brand Positioning Raffle Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in the raffle is independent of any involvement to Allianz SE. By entering the raffle, participants will accept the terms and conditions.
2. The registration and participation in the raffle is exclusively possible online.
3. The raffle period begins on Thursday October 24th 2019 at 00:01 hrs CET and ends on Sunday 27th 2019 at 23:59 hrs CET.
4. Participants have to be at least 18 years old to take part in the raffle.
5. Purchase is not necessary for participation.
6. Participation over lottery/raffle associations or automated services is not permitted.
7. To participate in the program the applicant should fill out the survey during the raffle period and leave his/her valid email address on the last page of the survey, so we could select and contact winners;
8. The winners will be notified by email before 23:59 hrs (CET) of November 8th 2019. Within this comment/message the winner will be requested to reply within 24 hours (1 days) in order to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will be re-drawn. Participants shall not be entitled to the pay out or provision of a substitute prize. Should this response, for no matter what reason, not be received, another winner will be appointed as substitute.
9. The decision with regard to the winners is final. Legal remedies are excluded. Should disputes arise in connection with the identity of a participant, a decision is made in favor of the holder of the e-mail address or the social media account that was used to register for the draw. Should the winners have transmitted incorrect information which makes further contact to said winners impossible, the latter forfeits all and any prize won. In such case, a substitute will be selected.
10. Only one registration per person is considered for the raffle. Allianz SE reserves the right to change, supplement or discontinue the raffle should the impression arise that attempts are made to send several automated registrations or attempts be made to interfere with the raffle in a disturbing manner by other means.
11. The Prize for the raffle includes: 100€ ePrepaid Visa or Mastercard
12. The prize cannot be assigned to third parties and cannot be paid out in cash;
13. The chance of winning the prize depends on the numbers of submissions received. The winner will be randomly chosen among participants.
Sponsor and Liability
14. Sponsor of the raffle is Allianz SE, Königinstr. 28, 80802 Munich, Germany. Contact: Telephone + 49 (0) 89 38 00 – 0. To opt out of the raffle or for any other queries via email please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Allianz SE and any involved subsidiaries of Allianz SE, do not bear any liability whatsoever for lost, misdirected or late submissions, or for (i) electronic transmission errors, (ii) theft, destruction, changes of or unauthorized access to submissions, (iii) technical problems, and malfunctions or errors in the operation of any hardware or software or the scheduled course of the raffle, including computer viruses and bugs, or for manipulations, unauthorized access, fraud, internet overload or overload of a website or arbitrary combinations thereof, or for other causes that are beyond the reasonable control of Allianz SE and of the respective subsidiaries and branches of Allianz SE. Should any of the above circumstances occur, Allianz SE reserves the right to take one of, or several of the following measures: Disqualification of any person who manipulates the submission or voting procedure, as well as the cancellation, change, postpone or cancel the raffle.
Retention of rights
16. Allianz SE reserve the right, as it deems to be necessary, to change, supplement, add provisions or remove such provisions from these Terms and Conditions.
17. Should a provision of these Terms and Conditions be considered invalid or unenforceable, the effectiveness or enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions are not affected and the invalid or unenforceable provision is replaced by such a valid provision as comes nearest to the basic intention of the invalid or unenforceable provision. The same applies in case of a gap.
18. The Terms and Conditions are subject to German law. The courts of Munich shall have exclusive jurisdictions for any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions.
19. This promotion is not linked to the Social Media Platforms and is not sponsored, supported or organized by such Social Media Platforms in any way. The recipient of the information provided by you is not the operator of the Social Media Platform, but Allianz SE. However, Allianz SE cannot exclude that any information provided by you will be received by the respective Social Media Platform operators. The data privacy terms of the Social Media Platforms apply in this regard. Allianz SE will use any information provided by the participant solely for the purpose of the raffle.
20. Privacy Principles: Allianz’ core businesses include protection (property and casualty), private provision (life and health insurance) and portfolio management (asset management). These are confidential matters and Allianz and its affiliates recognize your expectations regarding privacy. Allianz is committed to keeping your information confidential and secure and that is why we have designed procedures to ensure your privacy in all facets of our relationship.
Allianz SE, 80802 München, Germany is responsible for the raffle.
The Purpose of data collection is to successfully manage the raffle. Only publicly available data is collected. The Process of data collection and handling is to ensure that any comment underneath a related post is aggregated and then winner selection takes place. The data is handled by Allianz SE and their suppliers and contractors.
The Collected Data is of submitted survey information. All personal data will be deleted 30 days after conclusion of the initiative and all winners have been informed.
Allianz will always handle your personal information confidentially and will not transfer it to any other third parties without your explicit consent.